Probate & Legal Services
Our company works closely with partners in the legal profession and provides specialist services to Insurers, Lawyers, Trustees, Executors, Administrators and Personal Representatives in the task of tracing heirs and locating missing beneficiaries.
GenealogyEngland provides that personal service often not found with the larger organisations and has over the years established working relationships with local and national legal practices.
- Family lines or named individuals traced
- Full family trees constructed
- Expert witness reports compiled
- Document ordering and collection (including birth, marriage and death certificates, wills and grants)
- Property research
- Specialist research in the Yorkshire Ridings Registry of Deeds
- Preparation and submission of genealogical reports for Missing Beneficiary Insurance
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency searches
Please contact us for further information